Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"O-woh"

This past weekend Olivia came and stayed with us. She had gone to a retreat for school and was going to be passing through Nashville on her way back to Jackson. So, she stayed with us Saturday night before heading to Jackson Sunday morning. Brandon loves his "O-woh." hahahaha Most kids call her "O" but I guess Brandon felt the need to add a little something to it! =)

We watched basketball and relaxed Saturday afternoon. I cooked dinner and then we went to Sweet CeCe's...YUMMY!!! We came home and I gave the boys a bath before putting them to bed. Then, it was time for Phase 10!!! Olivia and I go WAY BACK with this card game...I can't describe the attitude with which she plays this game. It's ridiculous. I am all about a little competition but she can get out of control (love you, Liv but you know it's true).

Anyway, Nathan agreed to play after we nearly twisted his arm off. He lost a hand and said, "I am done. This is one of those games that if you get behind you can never catch up." Ok. If you have played Phase 10 then you know that's not true. Drama. Well, it turns out that NATHAN WON!! hahahahahahaha

The picture is a little blurry but I think it's hilarious!! Olivia did NOT like the outcome of the game which is why she is hiding/pouting.



Fun times!!! Come back again soon, Liveloo!!




Meg

No comments: