Tuesday, March 29, 2011

8 Months

Carson is 8 months old today!

  • He is taking a bottle 5 times a day, eating baby food, and snacking on puffs! He LOVES to eat!

  • He will be crawling any day now. He is definitely mobile as he army crawls across the floor.

  • He says, "da" when he sees a ball.

  • He has always been a great sleeper which I am SO thankful for! He sleeps 10-11 hours at night (goes to bed around 8:30 and wakes up around 6:30 or 7:00). He naps for 2 hours during the day and still cat naps.

  • He started sitting up when he was 6 months old so it's old news now. So old that he hates his car seat...well, he doesn't hate the seat but he doesn't like to be in it if we aren't in the car.



    • He thinks Brandon is the coolest thing ever!!! He watches him play all the time. They are going to have so much fun together.

    • He loves books. I usually read to Brandon in the afternoons. It used to be that Carson would sit beside me and play with the books as I finished reading them to Brandon. Well, now he wants in my lap so he can read with us. So sweet.

    • He is so ticklish! I love it!


    We love you, Carson!!!!





    Meg

    No comments: