Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Come on Spring!

Today was chilly...but SUNNY!!! woo hooo!! It has been a looonnnggg winter indoors so I have been waiting for a pretty day. I put the boys down for their nap at noon expecting them to sleep for a couple hours. They slept until 4:00!!!!

After their naps I got them dressed and we headed out. We have two playgrounds in the apartment complex so I put them in the stroller and we walked to one of them.

Carson "talked" to me on the way to the playground

There were several kids there but this little girl took a liking to Carson. She went on and on about how cute he is. Brandon looks like he is trying to protect his little brother =)




They watched the "big kids" play chase. When they would take off running, Brandon would run around the playground. So cute.



It's supposed to be 63degrees and sunny tomorrow so I am hoping to get them to the park again tomorrow. COME ON SPRING!!






Meg

No comments: