Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Grammy's and Paci Free!

Last Thursday I met Nathan's mom in northern Alabama so she could take the boys for the weekend. Nathan and I had volunteered to go with the youth to the Youth Evangelism Conference here in Nashville and I had a few of the youth girls staying at our house so letting them go to Grammy and Papa's was a wise decision!

I cried half of the way home after dropping them off and I missed them like CRAZY!! Being a stay-at-home is very rewarding and I love it but I didn't realize how much of my time and attention goes into my two little boogers until I didn't have them here.

We had a great weekend with the youth and Nathan and I were even able to go on a date Saturday night!! We went to church Sunday morning then drove back to northern Alabama to meet Nathan's parents and get my babies back! I was so ready to see them and so excited to get my hugs!

Here are a few pictures from their weekend with Grammy and Papa:











I know they had a great time!!

I had intended to "leave Brandon's paci at Grammy's"...not really leave it but tell Brandon that in an effort to rid him of it. He doesn't use it at all during the day. He just goes to bed with it. Well, Grammy said he didn't even use it while he was there so that made the transition easy. He hasn't used his paci since the night before he left to go to Alabama and hasn't asked for it since. Nice.





Meg

No comments: