Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rainy Days & Mondays...

Yesterday was a NASTY day! I managed to get the boys to the van so I could go to Zumba yesterday morning. I am glad because we were in the house for the rest of the day! The boys went down for their naps at the normal time but Brandon didn't sleep too good. He laid in there for quite a while talking to himself..."I see you", "I love you", "Bubba night-night", and the ramblings went on and on! =)

Carson took a three hour nap and woke up feeling great!


Brandon woke up snotty, coughy, and fevery. I gave him some Tylenol to knock the fever out but for a couple hours he was pitiful!

The fever finally broke and in no time he was back to his normal self!

Brandon was ready to go this morning after his lethargic day yesterday. We went to the Y this morning and then by the grocery store...


He loves driving the car!! We are going to the park after naptime. I am so ready for spring!!!



Meg

No comments: