Sunday, May 17, 2009

Added Blessings

Tonight we had an ABF (Adult Bible Fellowship)...aka Sunday School...fellowship at our house. I bought everything we needed to make ice cream sundaes and that's just what we did. The girls sat outside on our patio while the guys watched the NBA Playoffs. It was a great time of fellowship.

Toward the end of the night my friend, Heather, mentioned that she had brought some baby stuff over to see if I wanted any of it. She has two boys (ages 7 and 3) and she was trying to get rid of some of their stuff. Nathan went out to her car and helped bring stuff in and oh my goodness!! She had two huge tubs of nothing but clothes, blankets, socks, bedding, etc. What a blessing!!!

I sorted through everything and this is what I ended up with...

You can't really tell from this picture, but there is a little bit of everything. I now have PLENTY of clothes, blankets and burp cloths!! Heather, thank you SO much!!

While I was in Brandon's room, I took a picture of the letters that I painted and hung above his crib.

The blanket hanging on his crib is the one that Mrs. Laura from work made him.


It was great having our ABF class over for ice cream sundaes. The gifts from Heather were added blessings. We are thankful for y'all and we are hoping to have you over again soon.


Meg

No comments: