Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baby Shower #2

This past Friday was a baby shower that was thrown by the people at work. Even though I haven't worked for almost three months, they were kind enough to shower Brandon with lots of love! My co-worker, Sara, and I are due days apart so it was a combined shower which was lots of fun.

What a cute cake!! (Sara is having a girl)


My co-worker, Laura, made Brandon the cutest blanket that is now hanging on his crib. How thoughtful!! Thanks, Laura!!
Up to this point, the only thing I definitely needed but didn't have was the car seat/stroller travel system. Nathan's mom gave us a car seat a while back that we have put in Nathan's car so we would have had it if we needed it. I got gift cards that were more than enough for me to get a nice travel system. So, NOW he can come anytime he wants! =)
Thanks, y'all, for a great shower!!!


Meg

No comments: