Thursday, May 14, 2009

Weekly Countdown

So, today started my weekly appointments which means only a few short weeks until Brandon is born! Since February, I have been going to the doctor every two weeks so it's not that big of a difference, but it means that it's almost time to meet my little man!

Starting this past Sunday, I started having minor backpains and abdominal cramps. Based on everything I have read and heard, I was experiencing contractions. They were bearably painful, so I have tolerated it. They have been consistent over the past week but nothing to worry about. However, I have been looking forward to today's appointment, because I knew the doctor would be able to tell me if anything was going on.

I am almost 36 weeks preggo and everything is great. Brandon's little heartbeat is strong and he is in position to make his grand appearance! =) I am going for a check-up and ultrasound next week. The doctor wants to do a baby physical to check Brandon's fluid levels and weight. I love ultrasounds!! =)

I will keep you posted.


Meg

No comments: