Thursday, May 7, 2009

Baby Room Phase II

As of yesterday, Nathan is officially finished for the semester! Yay! One more semester to go and he will be a Southern Seminary graduate. What's next?! Who knows? But we are excited about the changes that will be taking place over the course of the next seven months.

In the last post, I mentioned that my goal for the day was to get curtains hung in Brandon's room. Well, I did it!! In fact, I have gotten a lot done this week but still have a few more things to do before his room is finished.


I took time this week to paint the letters that will be hanging above his crib. Now, I just have to hang them.

The bedding that I registered for has been discontinued so I am having to shop around for something else. I'm not in a HUGE hurry because he will be sleeping in a bassinet in our room for the first few weeks.

Brandon's little corner in our bedroom



We are registered for three prenatal classes that will take place over the next week. We had our first class last night and it was very informative. We have another one tonight and then one next week. We are on the 40 day countdown until Brandon's arrival!!

Anxiously awaiting.


Meg

No comments: