Saturday, January 8, 2011

Around here

Yesterday, we served breakfast to the residents of Grande View. Well, "we" didn't do anything. Nathan and some volunteers from Faith Church stood out in the COLD from 6:00-8:00am while I stayed in with the boys. They stood by the exit to the complex and handed out free breakfast to those who were interested. We have another breakfast planned for later this month and then we are having a Recipe Exchange at the end of the month.

My goal is to go to Zumba six times a week. My goal. The boys do so well in the childcare at the YMCA which makes it easier to load them in the car and go. We joined the Y the week of Thanksgiving but I didn't start going that much until the second week of December. I think I am addicted! =)

Other than Zumba-ing and taking care of the daily tasks around the house the boys and I enjoy playtime, reading, watching the Wiggles (a highlight of the day for Brandon), etc. Carson loves watching Brandon play...I think he thinks his big brother is pretty cool. Every once in a while he will start laughing at him which I think is so sweet!!! It won't be long before Carson is running around too!!!

Here are some random pictures...

Chillin' on a Saturday morning. Carson is listening to Nate talk and Brandon is eating his poptart! =)

Playing with Daddy's BAMA hat. Gross.

Brandon watching it snow...as he calls it, "no."

Playing...he loves all the blocks he got for Christmas. Thanks, Uncle Tommy.

Carson in his exersaucer. He enjoys playing in it until Brandon comes along and tries to climb in there with him...


I am so thankful that I am able to stay home with the boys! I joke that I feel like I am on "Groundhog Dog" waking up to the same thing everyday. That's not necessarily a bad thing and even though the TASKS are the same (for the most part), each day holds something totally different when it comes to a 5 1/2 month old and 18 month old! =)




Meg

No comments: