Saturday, January 15, 2011

So Blessed

I love, love, love days like today! Nathan working 8-5 Monday through Friday allows us to have REAL weekends. He has always worked in retail which means he has worked Saturdays and/or Sundays. So, I am LOVING his new job! =)

I started the day by getting some laundry done and straightening up around the house, then Carson and I went to the YMCA so I could go to a Zumba class. After a great work out (have I mentioned that I love Zumba?!), we headed to Kroger. Once every two weeks I go to the store for the "big trip" which means the boys stay home with Nathan. If I am just getting a few things then the boys are usually with me. Brandon sits at the front of the buggy and I put Carson's carseat in the buggy. Well, since Carson was the only one with me today, he got to sit where he could see me. He loved it!


One of mine and Nathan's favorite things to do is watching sports. We spent the rest of the day today watching basketball (GO VOLS) and football (hates that the Steelers won but excited for the Packers)!

We are delivering "Thank you" and "Welcome" packets at Grande View tomorrow so Nathan baked 16 dozen cookies! He is a better baker than me...seriously. He makes the BEST cookies! So, not only did we spend the day watching sports and hanging out with our PRECIOUS boys, but our place smells like chocolate chip cookies!

I am so thankful for my family and days like today that allow us to spend quality time together. I am so blessed!!!!


Meg

No comments: