Thursday, January 13, 2011

J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y

Within the last week or so Carson has started showing a real interest in Brandon's sippy cup. It could be because whenever Carson cries Brandon thinks he can calm him by shoving his cup in his mouth. hahahahaha. Hey, sometimes it works so way to go, Brandon! =)

We had to go to Walmart to get a new baby gate for the kitchen...Nathan says Eli (our cat) broke our other one. Sure. Blame it on the cat. Anyway, we were in the baby section of the store and I decided I would go ahead and get Carson his own cup.

I am the GOOFBALL that decided to give Carson the cup when it was time to start cooking dinner. I guess my thinking was, "Hey, this will keep him entertained." ...and the drama began....

Minding his own business...

And Brandon, of course, thinks that everything Carson has is his

Carson decided he would try to fight back...bless his heart! He'll be able to chase Brandon down one day.

Carson: "Thank you. Finally."

Brandon: "I don't really want to give this back but Mama started counting to 3 and you know what that means."

No comments: