Monday, January 31, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Brandon went to the doctor for his 18-month physical today. Yes, he is almost 20-months old but because of Nathan's job change, we had a change in our insurance so I had to wait on that to be effective before I could take the boys to the doctor.

Well, today was Brandon's turn...We went to the Y this morning and then came straight home for some play time before going down for an early nap. He usually naps from noon-2:30 but his appointment was at 2:20 so I put him down at 11:30. Well, his is what naptime looked like today...

Not going to sleep...this is RARE. He is normally a great napper!

So, I decided to be goofy...I love making him laugh.


"Show me your muscles"


Off to the doctor we go.


Carson was just excited that it wasn't his appointment

So cute

The border in the room...he said "basketball" and "football" about 1000 times! =)



He did SO good!! He cried for about a minute and actually got more frustrated that I wouldn't let him take the "stickers" (band-aids) off his legs than he was at the fact that he had just gotten pricked in the legs! =)

He weighs 28 lbs 12 oz (80th percentile) and is 33.1 inches long (60th percentile). His head is in the 95th percentile - hahahaha - I blame that on his Daddy! =)

No nap + shots = ONE TIRED BABY BOY!!!



He asked for his "blankie" (Olivia, he still uses it and loves it) and "paci" and laid down on the floor to watch the Wiggles. He lasted about half an episode before he dozed off. Bless his heart! He had a hard day!

Brandon is NOT a cuddler. Well, this afternoon he wanted to stay in my lap. Awww I couldn't resist. When his Daddy got home, I took advantage of Brandon's clinginess and cuddled with him until he was over it. Of course, Carson (my Mama's boy AND cuddler) got jealous but I had to take the opportunity to love on my B.

I love my boys!



Meg

No comments: