Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day Trip to Louisville

My friend, Cassie, had her baby boy last Thursday. She lives in Louisville so we had to plan a day trip to go meet baby Lliam. We left early Saturday morning and came back that night after dinner. Yeah, it was a quick trip but well worth it!!!

Me and 8-day old Lliam...I love this age!! =)

Beth ("Aunt B") and Carson

Lovin' on my baby boy. He loves it can't you tell?

Cassie and Lliam...me and Carson

Beth and Brandon joined us. Brandon is THRILLED!

Precious.

Nathan and Brandon playing the keyboard...it was a LOVELY sound =)

After hanging out with Cassie and Lliam for a few hours, we went back to Beth's for some hang out time and dinner. Our friends, Kim and Jeff, came over and we had so much fun! =) There is never a dull moment when you put Beth, Kim, and I together.

Brandon playing with coasters at Aunt B's

Carson playing after blowout diaper #1...that's why his pants are missing...


I had to borrow clothes after Carson's blowout diaper #2...Beth is a MSU fan. GO VOLS! =)


Carson left Beth a little something to remember him by until we get to see her again...sorry, Beth!! =(


Thanks, Beth for being a good sport but I still feel TERRIBLE!!


We had a great trip and it was awesome to see good friends...even it was for only a few hours!



Meg

No comments: