Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Zoo

We started the day like any other...at the YMCA, of course! =) I had a Zumba class this morning and because we were supposed to have pretty weather, I packed their diaper bag with snacks and drinks. I put a blanket in the car and was prepared for a late morning/early afternoon at the park.

Well, this Mama was feeling a little spontaneous! We were heading to the park from the Y and I thought, "Today would be a good day to go to the zoo." I had considered it last night but wrote it off since I had heard mixed reviews of the Nashville Zoo.

I am so glad we went! Brandon loved it and Carson did GREAT!

Looking at the tiger. He growled for the next few minutes until we got to the next animal =)






The monkeys put on a show and Brandon loved it!


The flamingos were the hit of the day!

"Long neck"...that's how Brandon says giraffe =)


Carson loved the walk. He never made a sound. He ate his bottle, looked around, and fell asleep right before we left.

So, I started the day with an hour in Zumba...then went to zoo where I pushed around a 50+ pound stroller...came home and eventually cleaned (dusted, vacuumed, etc.). I think I got my work out for the day!





Meg

No comments: