Monday, February 21, 2011

What a weekend!

We had a BUSY weekend!! It was a good busy as we were able to spend lots of time with family!

Tiffany brought the kids over to our place on Friday afternoon. She left Sunniee and Graciee here so they could spend the night. Our initial plans were to cook pizza...Nathan, Brandon, and I had a yummy pepperoni Tombstone pizza. The girls like the $1 personal pizzas. Gross. That's what they wanted so thats what I got them. We were planning to take them to Sweet CeCe's which has become a favorite of ours. If you have never been there or don't know what it is, check it out!

We ended up eating the pizza as planned but instead of going to get frozen yogurt, we watched the "Minute to Win It" marathon on the Game Show Network. Later that night I took the girls to see "Never Say Never" (the Justin Bieber movie). We went to the late movie which means they were WORN OUT by the time we got home. We had a great time...they are so much fun and I am glad I live close enough that I can do stuff like that with them!









We were able to take our time getting up Saturday morning. My parents came into town to celebrate Tiffany's birthday so we took the girls home and then spent the day there. We watched basketball, ate too much, played games, laughed A LOT, and celebrated Tiffany. It was a great day!

Daddy watching the game...well, it was about to start. He definitely doesn't lay down to watch UT!


Brandon loves this guitar!









Playing a little softball =)



We got home around dinner time Saturday night. I helped lead worship at church Sunday morning so I took the rest of the evening to get things together for that. I will post about Sunday morning in a separate blog.

I am so thankful for my family!!!



Meg

No comments: