Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

Our community group at Faith Church meets on Sunday nights. Since the Super Bowl was tonight we decided to get together for the game. Nathan and I reserved the clubhouse at Grande View which worked out great!! We had lots of yummy food, watched the football game, and some of us played Cranium which was a blast!

We have lived in Nashville for a little over three months and we have been blessed by a great church family! We are still trying to get to know people but it's getting easier as we have opportunities like tonight to just hang out.

Playing Cranium...LOTS of laughs!!!

Hanging out, watching the game

Maci chasing Brandon =) I think he has a crush.

Go Packers!!! I am a Titans fan and I DO NOT like the Steelers. So, tonight we cheered for the Packers (that's the reason for the green lol).

Laurel, Kristen, and baby Malli...come see us soon, baby girl!

Nathan and Tyler

Goofballs...Brad and Brad

Kristin, Carolyn, Carson, and I...this is what I call the "Grandma pose" =)

Brad and Laurel


Brandon had so much fun running around with Maci. Carson took a little cat nap but he stayed in my lap most of the night. Surprise, surprise! He is the Mama's boy for sure!

They normally go to bed at 8:30 so we got home WAY after their bedtime. They were exhausted!

We had a busy but awesome weekend!!!



Meg

No comments: