Friday, April 17, 2009

Cassie's Wedding Weekend Day 1

After my doctor's appointment yesterday, I called Cassie to see if she needed help getting things ready for her big day!! She and her mom were loading the car so they could go to a church in town and start baking goodies. I decided I would meet them there and do what I could. Our friend, Cody, is the lead pastor at New Heights Baptist Church and he was kind enough to let Cassie and crew use their kitchen. It's a huge kitchen and it made the organization and baking a lot easier.

Me rolling cookie dough

Chandler taking Snickerdoodles out of the convection oven - this made baking happen so much faster!

Mama Leona (mother of the bride-to-be) rolling cookie dough

Chandler hard at work =)


Cassie had made an appointment for a few of the bridesmaids to go with her to get pedicures. So, a few of her friends came and took over "dessert duty" and we went to get pampered for the big day!

I have never had a pedicure because I don't like people touching my feet. It was a little awkward and it tickled but they were very kind to my swollen preggo feet! =) Cassie, consider yourself one special girl since I got this done for you!!!!

Bekah and Beth (two of the bridesmaids) with Cassie getting pedicures.

Me and Cassie getting pampered...it wasn't THAT bad but I will not make a habit of it! =)

Beth and I are in charge of the Bachelorette party so we were going to run errands but I had already had all I could handle for the day, so we went back to Beth's house for dinner with Katy and Lauren. Thanks for a yummy dinner, Katy!!!

The rehearsal and bachelorette party is tonight...so much fun to come!!! =)

Meg

No comments: