Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby News

Today was yet another encouraging doctor's visit. I am due in six and a half weeks, so I am definitely on the homestretch. Unfortunately, my blood pressure was up so he recommended that I up my dose of medicine. No biggie. Based on measurements, he said the baby has grown significantly since my last appointment two weeks ago. Again, no biggie (I'll keep trying to convince myself that an eleven pound baby is okay hahahaha). After the check-up was complete he asked me if I had the baby room ready. Ok, that's a biggie!!! =) Nathan went and got the rest of the hardware for the baby bed today so I can start decorating and organizing. Up to this point, everything we have gotten has just been thrown in the baby's room and we have kept the door shut. Out of sight, out of mind, right?? Not really. I have tried to be patient in waiting for Nathan to get through with classes to start bugging about the furniture in there. He has finals next week and he is finished until August, so after my appointment today I called him and he went and got the necessary parts. Thank you, Nathan!!
It's exciting to think that in just a few short weeks Brandon William Moore (yay, we have a name) could be here!! I am ready to meet the little man already!! I go back in two more weeks hoping for another encouraging report!


Meg

No comments: