Thursday, April 9, 2009

Gatlinburg Day I

Today started out to be a pretty relaxing day and we hadn't planned on doing much. We left the cabin at noon with the intention of going shopping at the Osh Gosh Bgosh outlet store in Pigeon Forge and then taking it easy the rest of the day.

By the time we got back to the cabin at 7:30pm, I was exhausted! We drove to Pigeon Forge at noon and ate lunch at Huck Finn's Catfish then did what we intended...went shopping at the Osh Gosh Bgosh outlet store. Baby Boy Moore got lots of new clothes thanks to his Nanny (my mom). Next door to Osh Gosh Bgosh was Motherhood Maternity so we HAD to go in there! =) This time Nanny got ME clothes...what a treat! Thank you, Mama!!!

We ended up going to the strip in Pigeon Forge where we watched Nathan, Tommy, Austin and the girls ride go carts and do other activities. Austin was the big dare devil that rode the skyscraper. I can't really describe what it is but there is a lot of free fall involved and it took my stomach away just watching him.

I will post pictures on here tomorrow. It's bedtime and I am going to sleep like a baby! =)


Meg

No comments: