Monday, October 18, 2010

Dinner with the Kruers

Holly and I graduated from seminary together and her husband, Doug, and Nathan work together at AT&T. Holly and I have been friends for several years and we have some stories!!! During our time at seminary we were servers (waitresses) at Chili's. The other servers thought we were going to be nuns because we were in seminary...I guess they equated that with a convent!! =) We had a lot of classes together since we were in the same masters program and I laughed more in those classes than I have in my whole life...really!! I don't want to tell too much on her but one of my favorite Holly stories is the time she brought a HEATING PAD to class...yes, a plug-in-the-wall heating pad. I laughed so hard!! Oh, and the time she fell walking down a main hall of the seminary. We were walking and talking and all of a sudden I realize she isn't beside me anymore...it's because she was ON THE FLOOR!!! hahahaha!! Ok, sorry Holly, but I had to let it be known how much you make me laugh!!!

We had several counseling classes together and as much fun as we had together, we also got to know each other on a more personal level. She was a great encouragement to me and I am very thankful for her friendship!!!

We had them over for dinner tonight which was a lot of fun. I cooked dinner and we enjoyed a relaxing evening of good food and football (GO TITANS)!!

Holly loving on my baby boy

Us...yes, we set the timer so we could get a group shot! Otherwise, we had to count on Eli to take it. =)

Doug and Holly loving on Brandon

LOVE HER

Buddies by the end of the night



They travel to Nashville often for conferences with their other job so we are pretty sure we will be seeing more of them!!





Meg

No comments: