Thursday, October 7, 2010

Waffles with my boy...

I am part of a women's Bible study on Thursday mornings and I HIGHLY recommend this study for all you ladies out there looking for a personal or group study. It's Priscilla Shirer's study on the book of Jonah.


Carson has been going to childcare for two weeks now and does GREAT! He is just as laid back as Brandon was (and still is). Whenever I pick Brandon up his teachers say, "He is such a hoot." I have no idea what he does but I can only imagine.

This afternoon was pretty laid back. We came home from church and ate lunch then the boys both slept for an hour and a half...at the same time!!! woo hoo!!! I made Brandon a sandwich and grapes for lunch but he was so sleepy that he ate a few grapes and a bite or two of his sandwich then started telling me, "Night night." When he woke up he was hungry so I gave him the rest of his grapes and made him a waffle...a special treat for my favorite 15 month old! =)

He has figured out how to climb into the chairs at the kitchen table so this was my view of him at snack time...(please ignore the boxes in the backgroud - yes, they stress me out)


He was SO proud of himself...until it was time to get back down and realized he needed Mama's help!

I put chicken in the crockpot for dinner so I had a really laid back afternoon. Lots of book readin' and baby rockin'...doesn't get much better than that!!

I LOVE MY BOYS!!!



Meg

No comments: