Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Let the Packing Begin

So, we are moving in 19 days. That might sound like a long time when it comes to packing, organizing, getting rid of unwanted items, etc., but with two little ones it's not that easy. Nathan was off work today so I took advantage of it by organizing and packing the boys room. Nathan entertained Brandon while I did my thing which was a HUGE help!!

BEFORE: Ok, if you know me at all then you know this is NOT OK! These boys have SO MANY clothes...I am very thankful for that but organizing and packing them was a 3 1/2 hour task!!

Brandon playing ball with Daddy while I packed

AFTER: I took down Carson's playpen and made that a "holding wall." =) I wasn't able to get anything else packed but that's ok. BABY STEPS!!! Oh, and the two trash bags are all clothes to give away...Kim Perry, they are all yours! =)


My dining room has stacks and stacks of boxes ready to be packed but Nathan isn't off again until Monday so it will have to wait.

In the blog, "Nashville Bound!" I mentioned that we are serving as representatives of an affiliated church. I didn't have permission to mention that church so I didn't, but I think it's ok now...I hope! =) We will be working with Faith Church in Nashville. Many of you know the pastor, Chuck Frazier. He was my pastor at FBC Jackson and has been a family friend for years. Nathan and I are excited about serving as Resident Assistant Program Representatives to the Grandeview apartment community but also getting involved at Faith Church.

I will keep you posted on the moving process as I am sure it will be very interesting! =)


Meg

No comments: