Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to Us!

The boys I spent Friday and Saturday in Hendersonville with Tiffany and her fam. Nathan had to work so he wasn't able to go with us. Don't worry, Nathan. We just ate lots of yummy food, watched lots of golf and football, and played outside with the kids...nothing you enjoy! =)

Austin's SIXTEENTH birthday was September 28th and my - it doesn't matter how old I am - birthday is October 12th, so we got together to celebrate our birthdays. My brother drove down from Chattanooga and my parents came from Jackson. Brandon had a blast playing outside and Carson got lots of cuddle time with his cousins, Aunt Tiffany, and Nanny!

Sunniee and Graciee (my neices)...it's supposed to be a serious face but Graciee couldn't do it! =)

Brandon on Uncle Tommy's lawn mower

Carson liked sitting outside watching everybody play

Sunniee, Graciee, and Brandon on the trampoline

Bath time!!! Gavin, Jaxon, and Brandon

Daddy couldn't handle all the excitement! hahahaha

Nanny with two of her grandbabies

GO VOLS!!!

Graciee and Carson


Hanging out in the playroom


We had a great time!!! As always, it goes by WAY too fast!




Meg

No comments: