Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Today started with a double chocolate chip frapaccino with a shot of mint from Starbucks...courtesy of my AMAZING husband! What a way to start my BIRTHDAY!!! Nathan had the day off which made the day even better!

I go to a mom's group (Cafe Mom) at church on Tuesday mornings so Nathan dropped the boys and I off and then went and ran a few errands. He picked us up from church and we went to lunch at CHILI'S - my favorite!!! After lunch we drove up to a state park in northern Kentucky. We let Brandon play for a while and just enjoyed the day. It has felt like summer in Louisville...which is REALLY annoying...but it was 66 degrees where we were. SO NICE!!!






We had a great day!! I am so blessed with an amazing husband and two PRECIOUS boys!!!

We got home from the state park around dinner time. Nathan was so kind as to hang out with Brandon so that I could go celebrate my birthday with my girl friends. I went to Beth's house where we had a YUMMY dinner and hung out. Our good friends, Cassie and Sally (with hubby and daughter), came over which made for good conversation and laughs...never a dull moment with these girls!!! =)

Thanks for ALL the happy birthday wishes!! I am truly blessed!!!



Meg

No comments: