Saturday, October 23, 2010

KaZoing & more

Yesterday, Kim and I took the kiddos to KaZoing (www.kazoing.com). It's an indoor play place with lots of bouncies, an arts & craft room, a "tot" room for toddler aged kids, and other fun stuff. They have an open gym a few days a week and Friday is one of those days. So, we took the kids up there to wear them out for a good nap...I mean to let them have a GREAT time! =)

Kim and Brandon sliding down the big inflatable slide

Brandon driving the car in the tot room

In the playhouse

Carson was such a good boy...he just watched everyone play

Trevor and Braden in the blocks

Brandon had to join in on the fun


Sweet Malia driving around in her little car

After KaZoing we took Chick-fil-A to our friends, Sally and Laine. Sally is 37-weeks preggo with baby #2. I hate that I am not going to be here when she delivers!! =( We enjoyed a yummy lunch and then it was naptime for the babies. So, we headed home for naps before time to head out again.

My sweet friend, Heather, kept Brandon last night so I could go to dinner with my friend, Sarah. Carson went with me but at this point he is still pretty low maintenance. We went to Chili's. The food was great but the conversation was better!! Sarah is such an encouragement to me and I am so thankful for our friendship. I am excited to see what God is going to do in their ministry...wherever that may be!!!

Well, it's our last weekend in Louisville. Nathan has to work today but I am taking the boys to Hendersonville. We realized a couple days ago that we have three vehicles (moving truck + our two cars) that have to get to Nashville on Monday. So, Nathan is bringing his car to Hendersonville after work and leaving it at Tiffany's until we move. Brandon loves playing with his cousins at Aunt Tiffany's so I am sure it will be a good day! '

We are loading the truck tomorrow afternoon and I am sure there will be plenty of photo-ops! =)





Meg

No comments: