Monday, March 16, 2009

COUSINS

My sister, Tiffany, had her ultrasound today to determine the sex of her twins. Ultimately, I just want them to be healthy but I have wanted atleast one of them to be a boy so that our little guy would have someone to play with. Remember, I have one nephew that is almost fifteen and two neices that are seven and four. So, if she had two girls my sweet little baby would be way outnumbered! =) Well, she called me from the doctor's office to let me know that they are both boys!!! Awwww yay!!!!

Austin (14), Sunniee (7), Graciee (4)

Congrats, Hollis family...I am so excited!! =)

As for our baby, Nathan was off work today so we were able to get some stuff done in the baby room. Don't worry, he made me sit on the couch and if I came in the baby room, I had to sit. He finished putting the changing table together and moved some furniture around. Thank you, Nathan!! You're the best! I love you and our baby will love you for helping with his room! =)


Meg

No comments: