Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend

Guess what I did this weekend?! You guessed it...NOTHING! =) Except for the PAT (go ahead, Mama, make a joke), the past couple days have been uneventful. My heartrate has gone up to 105bpm atleast once a day since the first episode a few days ago. I have been keeping up with the occurrences so I can tell the doctor when I go on Wednesday.

I am excited and anxious about our doctor's appointment this week. I have felt the baby move more and more so I think he is totally fine. I just hope that there is good news regarding my health. If you think about it this week, pray for my sanity these last few days before I go back to the doctor; pray for Nathan as he continues to work, go to school and take care of me. He has done a great job but I feel like I am neglecting my duties (I know, I know...); pray for our appointment on Wednesday.

To all of you in Jackson, TN, have fun playing in ALL THE SNOW!! I know y'all are excited!


Meg

No comments: