Wednesday, March 11, 2009

THANK YOU

I want to say a special THANK YOU to those of you that have been praying for us. The past few days have been more discouraging than the past couple weeks, and your words of encouragement have meant so much.
I have been reminded that this is what the body of Christ is all about - praying for, encouraging and serving one another. Nathan and I are blessed to be part of a church family that carries out that purpose.

My friend, Hannah, came over when she got out of school yesterday. She stayed and visited for a while which was GREAT!! She brought a bagful of DVDs - all 10 seasons of Friends and some chick flicks. Yay!!! Thanks, Hannah. You're awesome!!!!!!

Hannah at a service project at A Woman's Choice Resource Center last fall.


Last night my friend, Stephanie, brought dinner to us. I am SO appreciative of her going out of her way to do that for us. She is expecting her fifth child in May so she stays plenty busy with homeschooling and taking care of her family. The dinner was delicious! Thanks, Steph!

Stephanie and I at Brandon and Brittany's wedding last summer.


Thanks, girls!!!! I am thankful for your friendship!!!

Note: The pictures on here are just so you can put a face with a name.



Meg

No comments: