Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nathan was off work yesterday (Monday) which made for a better day. He had class last night but he was able to stay home during the day and keep me company. My mom bought us (well, Baby Moore) a changing table. It was ordered through JCPenney so we went and picked it up right before I went on bedrest. This was Nathan's first day off since, so there was finally time to start putting it together. We (yes, we...no worries, I didn't overdo anything) spent about two hours assembling the table before he had to leave for class.

For the rest of the evening I had company. My friend, Kim, brought Nathan and I pieces of pie from the Homemade Pie Kitchen...yummy!! Even better, though, she vacuumed our apartment! There were pieces of "popcorn" all over the floor from the changing table box. I was embarrassed for someone to be at my house with such a mess so being the good friend that she is, she vacuumed it for me! Thanks, Kim!

I have been a fan of the Bachelor since the season started a couple months ago. My Monday nights are committed to the show. My friend, Lauren, came over last night to watch it with me. She graduated from the seminary last year and is moving to Nashville in a couple weeks so it was great to get to hang out before she leaves. Hopefully, I will not be confined to bedrest for much longer and we can do something a little more exciting before she leaves town.

Kim and her daughter, Alexis, at a Highview gathering this past fall



Lauren and I cheering on the Vols when they played Mississippi State this past fall - so good to have a UT fan in the 'ville!



Thanks for keeping me company, girls!


Meg

1 comment:

Terrace Crawford said...

jcpenny rocks. oh my gosh... a commercial is on TV [as i type this] for jcpenny!

Just ran across your blog. Thought I'd say hello!

--Terrace Crawford
http://www.terracecrawford.com
http://www.twitter.com/terracecrawford