Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend Update

My sister and her family came to visit on Saturday (yesterday) which was definitely a change of pace! They got here around lunchtime and left after dinner. My friend, Kim, made plenty of lunch for everyone and she provided entertainment for my neices. She has a daughter the same age as Sunniee and Graciee so she brought over a few movies for them to watch...thanks, Kim!!! Tiffany, Tommy (brother-in-law), Austin (nephew) and I played Phase 10 while watching the UT/Alabama game. Yeah, I won!!! Well, we didn't finish the game but based on what was played, I won!!! =) Tiffany did some cleaning and laundry which I am SO thankful for!!! Thank you, Tiffany! I love you!

Me and Eli (our cat) normally spend the day reading, watching TV, reading, watching TV...noticing a pattern?! =) It wasn't a normal day for sure and I am glad. I loved having them here and am looking forward to seeing them again in a few weeks.

This (Sunday) morning was such a struggle. Nathan left for church at 9:00. Our ABF (aka Sunday school) meets at 9:15 and the worship service is at 10:30. He left for Sunday school and I was jealous!!! I wanted to go. I have been watching the services on TV but it just isn't the same. So....I got ready and convinced myself it was ok to go. I would leave at 10:15, sit in the pew and come home. What harm could that do, right?! I was dressed and ready to go at 10:00. I was getting ready to put my shoes on and I started feeling guilty. The doctor has instructed that I take it easy and not go anywhere. Dang it!! So, I put the shoes back in the closet and pouted. =) I tried justifying why I should be able to go but it wasn't working.

Only 10 more days and I go back for an ultrasound and maybe the doctor will allow me to add some activity back into my life! If not, it's all for the baby and he's worth it.


Meg

No comments: